Csicsko “Frank Lloyd Wright” Mug
- White matte finish on the outside / blue inside.
- 14 oz.
- 3.5”h x 3.1875” base x 3.875” top
- Features image of Frank Lloyd Wright and the Chicago Architecture Center logo.
- Footed base allows for easy stacking.
- Hand-wash recommended and microwave safe.
David Lee Csicsko is an internationally recognized and celebrated designer and artist currently living and working in Chicago, Illinois. During his 30-year career, David has engaged in a wide variety of projects at nearly every scale; from small privately commissioned prints to his more recent explorations of the possibilities inherent in working with stained glass and mosaics at large scales. These monumental projects have included work for hospitals, universities, elementary schools, churches, and various private homes.