Chicago Inside Out - Hardcover Book
This innovative little travel companion comprises 2 detailed, fold-out maps with a 64 page, full-color illustrated guide. The guide opens with 2 of our favorite itineraries. If you're short on time and want to see all the best bits, these itineraries are sure to help you explore and savor the best that Chicago has to offer. In addition to the 2 detailed street maps there is also a transit map.
The guide is divided in to 7 chapters:
- See It - the best places to see from museums and galleries to markets, monuments and much more
- Buy It - pinpoints the key shopping areas and stores to target
- Watch It - places to be entertained: shows, theatres, music venues, ballet, comedy, cinema and nightlife
- Taste It - from ethnic cuisine to local fare to the top places for an evening cocktail - all the best places to eat and drink
- Know It - all the practical information you need to get the best out of your trip
- Directory - hotel listings, additional places to visit, annual events and useful websites
- Speak It - essential local words and phrases.
Dimensions: 5.2 x 3.8 x 0.6 inches
*member price, for regularly-priced merchandise only:
Please enter your membership number at checkout. To become a member, please visit our Membership site.
Proceeds from CAF’s tours, programs and retail shop support the educational mission to inspire people to discover why design matters.
We Also Recommend