Ferris Bueller T-shirt
It’s the jam-packed day that any Chicagoan or tourist can only dream of. Impossible? Maybe. Fun? Absolutely. Let’s go through the full itinerary of Ferris Bueller’s Day Off:
- Cameron’s House: Highland Park, IL
- Glenbrook North High School: Northbrook, IL
- Parking Garage: 172 W. Madison
- Sears Tower: 233 S. Wacker
- Chicago Board of Trade: 141 W. Jackson
- Chez Quis Restaurant: 22 W. Schiller
- Wrigley Field: 1060 W. Addison
- Art Institute of Chicago: 111 S. Michigan
- Von Steuben Day Parade: 33 North Dearborn
- Glencoe Beach: Glencoe, IL
This John Hughes masterpiece not only magnificently shows off our great city but highlights the pleasure of playing hooky every once in a while. As they say: "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around, you could miss it."
*Member price, for regularly-priced merchandise only.
Please enter your membership number at checkout. Not a member? Become one today!
Proceeds from CAC’s tours, programs and retail shop support the educational mission to inspire people to discover why design matters.
We Also Recommend